Our mission is to make technology more human. We don’t just build products at Krakul. We are looking for people with a vision and drive to build something which could immensely benefit society. To make ambitious ideas a reality, our engineering team helps enterprises/startups build products full-scale: from idea to prototype to manufacturing.
Krakul is Estonia’s leading IoT and autonomous systems development company, offering full-scale services for IoT projects: product & electronics design, software & firmware development, and full life cycle support. Krakul is a subsidiary of AS Bercman Technologies, a technology company listed on Nasdaq First North.
We are founded on a rather simple idea – electronic product development needs a more human-centric approach. Rather than focusing solely on product specifications, Krakul strives to understand our client’s needs, wants, and business goals. By understanding where our client is coming from and what is the ultimate desired goal, we develop IoT products with a real impact.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer, who will work closely with autonomous systems and IoT projects. You will be part of our hardware team who is responsible for the actual development and integration of our automated systems solutions into our client’s products.
What you will be doing:
- Help to define custom solutions based on project specifications.
- Design, test, and validate electronic products.
- Document and review designs, offer support to the rest of the project engineers.
- Brainstorm with the team to find the best solution for a given challenge.
What you’re like:
- You have a wider understanding of the functions of an electronic system. Previous experience and different platforms (hobby or contractual) is beneficial.
- Useful skills to have: Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics PADS, Eagle or other electronics design software; soldering.
- Know-how of technical documentation.
- You’re interested in a wide variety of fields and have the desire to learn and develop pre-existing skills.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very good written and verbal English.
- Higher education in electronics (student or graduated) is beneficial.
- Project management skills are considered a benefit.
Why join Krakul?
- A great opportunity for personal development. You’ll be a part of the whole product development process, gaining new experiences in different fields.
- Work at the heart of the Estonian tech industry – Tehnopol Science Park! There is also an option to work in Tartu if needed.
- Flexible schedule. An integral part of our culture is valuing results over hours, which in turn creates an outstanding work-life balance.
- A motivating specialist salary with frequent rewards and bonuses.
- You’ll be working together with an open-minded team where cooperation and inclusion are everything.
- Training and events in Estonia and all over the world – have a chance to represent Krakul at a variety of conferences.
- All the cool stuff you expect from a modern office: free coffee, snacks (lots of kohuke), extra vacations, team events, personalized workstations, a couch to crash on… you name it.
Sounds interesting? Let’s get in touch, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A few words about what intrigued you to apply would also be appreciated.