Our mission is to make technology more human. We don’t just build products at Krakul. We are looking for people with a vision and drive to build something which could immensely benefit society. To make ambitious ideas a reality, our engineering team helps enterprises/startups build products full-scale: from idea to prototype to manufacturing.
Krakul is Estonia’s leading IoT and autonomous systems development company, offering full-scale services for IoT projects: product & electronics design, software & firmware development, and full life cycle support. Krakul is a subsidiary of AS Bercman Technologies, a technology company listed on Nasdaq First North.
We are founded on a rather simple idea – electronic product development needs a more human-centric approach. Rather than focusing solely on product specifications, Krakul strives to understand our client’s needs, wants, and business goals. By understanding where our client is coming from and what is the ultimate desired goal, we develop IoT products with a real impact.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer, who will work closely with autonomous systems and IoT projects. You will be part of our hardware team who is responsible for the actual development and integration of our automated systems solutions into our client’s products.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, conceptualize and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and the project stays within budget
What you’re like:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in engineering
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Know-how of technical documentation
- Experience in using CAD software such as SolidWorks
- You’re interested in a wide variety of fields and have the desire to learn and develop pre-existing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Very good written and verbal English
- Must be a self-motivated and a great team worker
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Project management skills are considered a benefit
Why join Krakul?
- A great opportunity for personal development.
- You’ll be a part of the whole product development process, gaining new experiences in different fields.
- Work at the heart of the Estonian tech industry – Tehnopol Science Park! There is also an option to work in Tartu if needed.
- Flexible schedule. An integral part of our culture is valuing results over hours.
- A motivating specialist salary with frequent rewards and bonuses.
- You’ll be working together with a team where cooperation and inclusion is everything.
- All the cool stuff you expect from a modern office: free coffee, snacks (lots of kohuke), extra vacations, team events, personalized work stations, a couch to crash on… you name it.
Sounds interesting? Let’s get in touch, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A few words about why this position seems interesting to you would also be appreciated.