Our mission is to make technology more human. We don’t just build products at Krakul. We are looking for people with a vision and drive to build something which could immensely benefit the human race. To make ambitious ideas a reality, our engineering team helps enterprises/startups build products full-scale: from idea to prototype to manufacturing.
Krakul is Estonia’s leading IoT and autonomous systems development company, offering full-scale services for IoT projects: product & electronics design, software & firmware development and full life cycle support.
We are founded on a rather simple idea – electronic product development needs a more human-centric approach. Rather than focusing solely on product specifications, Krakul strives to understand our client’s needs, wants, and business goals. By understanding where our client is coming from and what is the ultimate desired goal, we develop IoT products with a real impact.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, who will work closely with autonomous systems and IoT projects. You will be part of our software team who is responsible for the actual development and integration of our automated systems solutions into our client’s products.
What you will be doing:
- Consulting on systems architecture, including E/E and communication networks
- Defining system-level requirements
- Supporting the selection of sensors and computing platforms for applications, including cameras, sensors, MCUs, processors, modems, etc.
- Providing technical support: debugging, resolving system issues (including onsite support), and ensuring proper integration.
What you’re like:
- You are skilled with C / C++ or Python or Rust or Linux
- You are interested in a wide variety of fields and have a desire to learn and develop pre-existing skills.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very good written and verbal English.
Why join Krakul?
- A great opportunity for personal development. You´ll be a part of the whole product development process, gaining new experiences in different fields.
- Work at the heart of the Estonian tech industry – Tehnopol Science Park!
- Flexible schedule. An integral part of our culture is valuing results over hours.
- A motivating specialist salary with frequent rewards and bonuses.
- You´ll be working together with a team where cooperation and inclusion is everything.
- All the cool stuff you expect from a modern office:
Free coffee, snacks (lots of kohuke), extra vacations, team events, personalized work stations, a couch to crash on… you name it.
Sounds interesting? Let’s get in touch, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A few words about why this position seems interesting to you would also be appreciated.